Important Stocks To Watch - Breakout Stocks/ Important Developments
Long Term Breakouts To Watch
Stocks At 50 MA & 200 MA
US Stock Market Analysis Thursday May 25 2017
The US stock market has a breakthrough. The S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 has broken to new highs. The Dow Jones Industrial Average has not broken out yet, but if things continue in an upward trajectory, it will be very soon that the Dow will break into new highs as well. What's next for your portfolio?
A rising stock market will mean the increase in value of most people's portfolio. As long as your stock is not in a bear market of its own, any uptrending stock will most likely to go higher.
The charts are best viewed using a laptop or desktop. Mobile view is just too small. But anyway here is a summary of today's analysis:
- After the shock drop and recovery, the three indexes Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 are in a healthy 60 min uptrend. No sign of weaknesses yet.
- Therefore, focus should still be on longs for short term and longer term
- S&P 500 futures and Nasdaq 100 has broken out into new highs and there are layers of support in the 60 min chart. So, not much worry at this moment of any big drop like last week
- Oil is at a decision point, halting a bit because of overwhelming daily overbought indicators. Will be looking if 60 min support holds. As long as the 60 min uptrend is healthy and breaking above congestion areas will most likely cause the indicators to be ignored and oil will continue to rise to the area of old high $54.
- Gold hitting some resistance but stubbornly refuse to fall. Forming a daily cup with handle and which way it breaks out of will be crucial
- FTSE hitting new highs and because a rising stock market is good for the incumbent party, Theresa May will return to 10 Downing Street with a bigger majority
- Nikkei is still in a nice short term uptrend. Currently chugging higher as it absorbs supply. As long as short term support holds, it will slowly chug higher.
- Malayan Banking Berhad the biggest stock in Malaysia by market cap has broken out of a trading range courtesy of good results. Any more rise by banks will most likely send the KLCI higher into new highs.
- Help support this page and press the Facebook Like button below. Thanks!
Join Dstockmarket's Facebook Page
May 30, 22 07:20 AM
What is the market doing and what is it likely to do?
Apr 27, 22 09:01 AM
As we enter April, will we continue to move higher or will there be a correction coming?
Apr 13, 22 11:46 PM
Apple is one of those stocks that we should look at almost every day. The reasons is because it is a component of the Dow Jones, the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq.
Apr 12, 22 09:38 AM
Here are a list of stocks that are at their 50 MA and 200 MA. The 50 day moving average and 200 day moving average can be a support area where stocks bounce off
Apr 12, 22 09:34 AM
Here are a list of stocks that have broke out or about to break out. Breakout stocks can often give us a good reward to risk ratio.