Important Stocks To Watch - Breakout Stocks/ Important Developments
Long Term Breakouts To Watch
Stocks At 50 MA & 200 MA
Important - Read This First (Technical Analysis Of Malaysian Stocks)
Hi, fellow Malaysians, friends and those who happen to drop by my site.
Welcome to the exciting world of technical analysis of Malaysian stocks. Although my site is primarily meant for US Market Trading, I still do analysis for my Malaysian friends who are in love with the stock market.
I used to comment and annotate on charts but I soon found out the benefits of putting the analysis on the website. This is so that you can read it and access it easily. Furthermore, I am also interested to know whether my analysis is correct and how the stocks have turned out. I also learn a lot by putting things into writing and analyzing these stocks.
Most of the stocks that I analyze are requests from friends and members in my Telegram Group. I have no interest in them as I don't trade Malaysian stocks.
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of these stock analysis.
- The analysis done is called technical analysis. I look at charts to see what is happening to the stock and what might happen. Technical analysis is useful to read the emotions of market participants.
- You should supplement the analysis I have done with your own analysis.
- If you are able to combine the technical analysis I have done with fundamental analysis, then it would be even better.
- These analysis I have done are not buy or sell recommendations. I don't give them. I just tell the story of the stock as I see it happen.
- These analysis are to aid and help you make a better decision. Ultimately you alone should decide whether to enter or exit a stock based on your own strategies.
- Feel free to share them with your friends or in any groups. We are all here to learn together and benefit from insights and analysis of others.
May your investments be fruitful!
All the best,
- Help support this page and press the Facebook Like button below. Thanks!
Join Dstockmarket's Facebook Page
May 30, 22 07:20 AM
What is the market doing and what is it likely to do?
Apr 27, 22 09:01 AM
As we enter April, will we continue to move higher or will there be a correction coming?
Apr 13, 22 11:46 PM
Apple is one of those stocks that we should look at almost every day. The reasons is because it is a component of the Dow Jones, the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq.
Apr 12, 22 09:38 AM
Here are a list of stocks that are at their 50 MA and 200 MA. The 50 day moving average and 200 day moving average can be a support area where stocks bounce off
Apr 12, 22 09:34 AM
Here are a list of stocks that have broke out or about to break out. Breakout stocks can often give us a good reward to risk ratio.