Important Stocks To Watch - Breakout Stocks/ Important Developments
Long Term Breakouts To Watch
Stocks At 50 MA & 200 MA
DJIA Daily Market Analysis Tuesday May 23 2017
With the superb recovery of the DJIA and excellent gains in Nasdaq, is a short term reversal at hand? That is the question that goes on in the mind of a professional trader when the stock market has a nice few days run.
This is roughly how the market participants operate:
- 1st day of bottoming = Professionals dipping their toes, buying things cheaper when DJIA is at support levels
- 2nd day = Professionals buy a lot once a short term uptrend is confirmed
- 3rd day = Professionals add a little more, the public starts to get a bit confident
- 4th day = Professionals a bit wary, the public starts buying
- 5th day = Public buys and buys while professionals start to sell, market tops out and a topping tail forms in the chart
Sometimes the process is a bit longer and the time period is switched to weeks instead of days. But I think you get the idea. At this moment, the prudent investor or trader will start to think if the rally has legs or is the market topping out for another short term correction. Well, if we follow the strict criteria of choosing stocks with relative strength (the 1%), we do not need to worry so much about corrections in the market because these stocks will not drop that much but keep rising after each correction.
Anyway, we really had a very very good run in the major indexes. Stock markets all over the world has also followed Dow's lead and rise. Black gold (oil) also had its nice 60 min bull run. Lets take a look at what the charts are telling us:
Charts with the Freestockcharts.com label are courtesy of Freestockcharts.com
Charts with the investing.com logo are courtesy of Investing.com powered by Trading View
- Help support this page and press the Facebook Like button below. Thanks!
Join Dstockmarket's Facebook Page
May 30, 22 07:20 AM
What is the market doing and what is it likely to do?
Apr 27, 22 09:01 AM
As we enter April, will we continue to move higher or will there be a correction coming?
Apr 13, 22 11:46 PM
Apple is one of those stocks that we should look at almost every day. The reasons is because it is a component of the Dow Jones, the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq.
Apr 12, 22 09:38 AM
Here are a list of stocks that are at their 50 MA and 200 MA. The 50 day moving average and 200 day moving average can be a support area where stocks bounce off
Apr 12, 22 09:34 AM
Here are a list of stocks that have broke out or about to break out. Breakout stocks can often give us a good reward to risk ratio.